- Videos with proper name, description, tags, thumbs and duration will be approved only.
- Adult content will be deleted.
- Please report any copyright infringements and these will investigated further or deleted.
- Maximum file limit will be 10 minutes for an uploaded video.
Copyright and embedding of videos: The court case between Flava Works, Inc. and myVidster.com.
- Source http://www.digital-digest.com/news-63438-Embedding-Is-Not-Piracy-Appeals-Court-Rules.html
- "Appeals court rules in favour of video bookmarking site myVidster, saying that embedding a video is not the same as reproducing the video"
- Source http://www.dailydot.com/news/embedding-copyright-infringement-myvidster/
- "The 7th Circuit Court of Appeals made a ruling with huge implications Thursday: embedding and streaming copyrighted videos is not copyright infringement—only the website that hosts them is liable."
YouTube allows website users to embed videos from its site by providing the embed html code. Please only embed videos from Youtube only using Youtube embed codes.
“Fair Use.” All videos are embedded for educational purposes only.